Funny Text Messages

  1. Hey can u do me a favour, take a pic of urself n send me it, i’m playin cards n i’m missin the joker!!
  2. Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty… so the world needs YOU after all.
  3. The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?
  4. i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window… I look down & den… i lauf again.
  5. What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?
    Magnets have a positive side!
  6. I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!
  7. Think Well Work Well Eat Well Sleep Well Play Well and also put ur Mobile inside the same well Because you r not messageing me… well
  8. I love “u”, I love “u”, I love “u”, I love “u”, I love “u”, I love “u”, I love “u”.
    Hey! Don’t get excited, I love other alphabets too…v, w, x, y, z !
  9. Wat a married man says after years of marriage:-
    My marriage is made of Trust & Understanding,
    she doesn’t Trust me & I dont Understand her.
  10. Can u pronounce gud english:read aloud woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.
    Test results:u r gug dog.now stop barking.
  11. Unlike others your brain is a master piece, It is divided in 2 parts - left & right. In left nothing is right, in right nothing is left
  12. If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely & feel that U have lost every thing,
    I will come, Hold your hand, take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From !!!…
  13. I’d luv 2 take u 4 dinner, make u sit beside the candle, shower u with roses and utter those 3 magical words in ur ear - “pay the bill “!

0 comments:

Designed by Beautifulrose